Considering our school for your child to start in September 2021? Unfortunately, we are unable to offer parent tours; please view this video for a flavour of our school.
Regardless of whether you pay for your child’s meal or if they are entitled to free school meals (either UIFSM (if your child is in Early Years, Y1 or Y2 and entitled to a government funded free lunch each day) or FSM (which is income-based and attracts extra funding to school through Pupil Premium payments), a menu selection needs to be made. Food allergies and intolerances will be better catered for and where necessary parents will have the opportunity to meet with the caterers to discuss needs.
Parents will order online via Aspens own website (this will be linked to our school website) and where applicable payment will be made by crediting your child’s account using Pay Pal. Discounted rates have been negotiated on your behalf – 20 meals for the price of 19 and 30 meals for the price of 27. We have also secured a price reduction for you as meals will now cost £2.00 each not the current £2.10 charged by Megabite.
Other benefits include:
· Changes to your child’s order may be made up until 9.00 am on the day (via Aspens website) this includes changes to menu selection and cancelling meals due to illness. Any cancellations received by Aspens in the specified time will be added as a credit to your child’s spend account;
· Puddings will be chosen by the child on the day (except in cases of allergies/intolerances) and do not need to be booked when choosing your meal selection;
· The introduction of a salad bar from which children may make a selection to enhance their chosen meal;
· Discounted rates e.g buy 20 meals pay for 19 or buy 30 and pay for only 27!
· New menus will be loaded on line for the start of each term;
· The new facility will allow parents to order single days, weekly, monthly, half-termly or termly.
Below is a flyer from Aspens with some background information on what they offer together with a You-Tube tutorial link. Further, more detailed information will be sent from us shortly to help you with the ordering process.